- Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
- Quiet times are from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. (no loud noise allowed at any time).
- Only gas, Traeger or electric grills. No campfires or barbecues using wood or briquettes allowed.
- Only lawn-type furniture permitted outside.
- We do not accept all pets. No exotic animals allowed. Pitbulls and Rottweilers are not allowed. Dogs weighing in excess of 25#, must be approved by Management. All pets must be kept on a maximum 6-foot leash at all times and under control of owner.
Do not leave pets unattended. Pets are not allowed inside any park buildings or left tied up outside. Please take pets to the pet run area and pick up and deposit all droppings in receptacle provided. If an animal is unruly or barking the owner may be asked to leave the park
- Guests will be required to pay for damages they or their visitors may cause to property - i.e. damage to faucets, water pipes, picnic tables.
- No heavy repairs on any vehicle may be done in the park. Do not allow any fluids from any vehicle on the ground.
- No skateboards allowed. Motorcycles or mopeds are permitted as transportation entering or exiting park only.
- No food, drinking or loitering in the restrooms. Please accompany all children under 16 using the restrooms. Please help us keep these areas clean. Please report any damage or untidiness to Management.
- No firearms, fireworks or other lethal weapons to be discharged inside the park.
- Motors or generators are not to be used at any time, unless a power outage of more than 1 hours and must be turned off once power is restored.
- There is a $50.00 late fee added to the account on the 5th day after payment is due unless prior arrangements are made with management. Return Checks are subject to a $35.00 fee.
- RVs must be model year 2000 or newer or in good working condition and are subject to Management's discretion. Camper exteriors must be in good condition, free from rust.
All RV is subject to Management approval.
Tents are not allowed in the park at any time.
- All visitors must register at the front office. You may pre-register your visitors. Visitors are not allowed after 10 p.m. unless given permission by Management. No overnight guests without prior permission by Management.
- During winter months, guests are responsible for wrapping their water lines with heat tape and insulation. Contact the office if you have any questions.
- No business operations are to take place in the park without written permission by Management.
- No parking on streets, lawns, landscaped areas or in empty spaces.
- All garbage and trash must be wrapped or bagged in plastic and placed inside dumpsters. Please recycle newspapers, cardboard and please them in recycle bin located near the office.
- Smoking is not allowed in any park buildings. Rowdiness or drunkenness is prohibited and can result in eviction.
- No clotheslines permitted. No washing of clothes or dishes permitted in restrooms. No washing of dishes in laundry room sinks.
- No vehicles allowed that are not in good operating condition and appearance.
- Steps, landings and ramps must have prior approval by Management.
Note: Phoenix RV Park is private property and we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the premises for noncompliance.
By reading this document you hereby agree to accept Phoenix RV Park rules and regulations stated therein.
Thank you for choosing Phoenix RV Park in Salem, OR- have a wonderful time and allow others to do the same!