Relax and enjoy the convenient location of Phoenix RV Park. The Willamette Valley offers a variety of outings for people of all ages.
You’ll find it easy to travel to a variety of destinations suitable for the entire family, including:
- The Oregon Garden
- Silver Falls State Park
- Detroit Lake
- The Historic State Capitol
- Oregon State Fairgrounds
- Enchanted Forest Theme Park
- A.C. Gilbert’s Discovery Village
- Woodburn Company Stores
- Deepwood Estate
- Asahel Bush House Museum
- The Willamette Heritage Center at the Mill
- Keizer Volcanoes Triple A Baseball
- Salem’s Riverfront Carousel
- Evergreen Aviation Museum (Home of the Spruce Goose)
- Spirit Mountain Casino
- Historic Covered Bridges
- Area Golf Courses
- Tour Wine Country
From Phoenix RV Park you can take day trips to the Oregon Coast along with touring the wine vineyards. Also near Phoenix RV Park you’ll find conveniences like grocery stores, post office access, and RV repair services.
There are a variety of ways to get around while you’re staying at Phoenix RV Park in Salem, Oregon.
- Amtrak runs daily train services through the Salem Station, which is easy to access from 13th Street.
- Phoenix RV is only a short walk to Cherriot’s Salem’s Transit, where you can see the sights in style.
- If you’re flying into the area, access Salem via the Portland Airport or the Aurora Municipal Airport.
At Phoenix RV, your Salem OR RV Park of choice, we can also help you find car transportation through local cab services or rental car agencies.